Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mormon Helping Hands

 
About a month ago Dad and I helped out at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County for Mormon Helping Hands. It was a lot of fun. We got to pack food boxes for those that need a little extra lift. There were lots of people from our stake there that came to help out. Dad was one of the "trash dudes".  That was his obvious job because he is the only one "qualified to take out the trash" at home. We got to wear the best vests in the world! I may have been more excited to wear the vest than to go help out. It's because I knew this is like a prep for when I'm on a mission constantly wearing the Lord's name as one of His servants. I'm getting more and more excited everyday to go and serve the Lord and His people wherever that may be. I would say sorry if this blog turns into a "missionary blog" but I'm not sorry at all. #sorryimnotsorry.



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment