Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dear Sister Kathryn Grace Sundberg....

 
You are herby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Mexico Hermosillo Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday November 13, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president.
 

I'm going to Mexico!!!!!!!

 
Heavenly Father loves me so much. I am already blessed with a lot of comfort and peace and all of my fears of having to eat orange chicken and learning Russian and trudging in snow are gone away (along with some others).  Now all I have to worry about is getting caught in a drug deal and I can totally handle that!!! I was shaking the whole time I was reading it but no tears came because I was so overjoyed and excited about everything that comes with this call. I'm no longer going to be a complete gringa!
 
Now I don't leave until November 13th so I have 139 days until I leave (no I didn't count it out, my missionary portal tells me). So if you have any ideas of what I should do with my life and time I am open to suggestions!
 
So this is my mission
 
If anyone knows anything about Sonora Mexico, I would love to hear about it! Anything I can learn about the people, the culture, the church, the weather, the food....anything!!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment