Sunday, August 11, 2013

I hope my Spanish gets better

Melinda was able to get a video of me opening my call and so here it is....
 
 
 
 I was just a little anxious/nervous/excited/terrified/super happy/shocked that this was happening in MY life/every emotion on the planet if you can't tell by my shaking hands but I was so so so so relieved with my call and that pause before saying where I was going is because my eyes read faster than my mouth can talk and I had read Mexico, Heavenly Father truly inspired whichever member of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles that assigned me because Mexico has truly been where I have wanted to go pretty much my whole life and now the way has been opened that I can do that and I am so excited. I know that Heavenly Father loves and knows each one of us and if we pray to Him, He will hear and answer our prayers.  November is still a few months away but I am patiently waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment