Monday, November 4, 2013

Practically one day more...kind of one and a half....it's all the same

 
Best of both worlds.
 
If you would like to write to me there are a few different ways...there are really only two but oh well.
 
 
Yes my real name is Kathryn.
 
With emailing, I will have a limited amount of time but I will try to respond to everyone who emails me. If not just put your address in the email and who knows you might get a letter!
 
Mailing Address (until December 16)
Hermana Kathryn Grace Sundberg
DEC16  MEX-HER
2023 N 900 E Unit 862
Provo UT 84602
 
Mailing Address (post December 16)
Hermana Kathryn Grace Sundberg
Mexico Hermosillo Mission
Avenida Garcia Conde #301
Col. Pitic
83150 Hermosillo, Sonora
Mexico
 
I would love to hear from everyone!!!!! My connections with the world will be virtually nonexistent so letters telling me about anything will make me oh so happy! I get to the MTC (missionary training center) on Wednesday so START SENDING THOSE LETTERS!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment