Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to sort of real life

 
 
 
 
 
School has now started, everyone is in the apartment and we have already had some very interesting experiences.
 
 
I got my books and it came out to be $508. Ridiculous! I am taking Floral Design, Geography 101, Living Prophets, Utah History, History 202 and perhaps Spanish but I haven't decided if I am going to keep it.

 
First Day of School!!!! Junior year is here and I cannot believe it. How have I been in Provo for 2 1/2 years now. It's incredible and I believe this year will be full of new surprises with working while being in school, a new ward, new apartment and with Erin living in Utah too! It's going to be GREAT!

 
So one of the interesting experiences we have had so far is that someone (we have yet to solidify who did it) decided to open every single cabinet, stove, microwave, you name it and it was open when Shelby forgot to lock the door for only TWENTY minutes! That's it! They did some more shenanigans as well.

 
Like flipping our bowls and plates.

 
And opening these drawers, flipping all the movies, games and temple pictures.
We have a few suspects but none have fully confessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment