Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Homeless (but not really)


This past weekend I had to move out of my old apartment and so I have not exactly had a solid home for the last three nights. It has been an adventure.



So on Saturday, I moved out and had work all day. I spent the night with Shelby at Sharyti's apartment (a girl from our work). We then went to a breakfast party at Kurtis' apartment and went to sacrament meeting. From there we went to a girl in Kurtis' EMT class's confirmation because she got baptized that Saturday. From there we went to the Jordan River temple and the Oquirrh Mountain temple because what else were we supposed to do.



That night I went to Eric and Kelley Birkeland's house to stay for the next few days. I am so grateful to them and had a wonderful time with their three girls. We went to the zoo and played Ticket to Ride and watched some Harry Potter. It was wonderful.



Now I am just sitting in the airport waiting to go back to California where I will immediately be going to a family pool party which I am so excited to go to because I love love love my family.

Here I come California!

 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you aren't homeless anymore. We had so much fun seeing you

    ReplyDelete